Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Zara is definitely a fashion inspiration destination for Us. The only issue is that some of the pieces are just a bit out of our price range (or a lot out of our price range). The most exciting part about building out your wardrobe for a season is all of the new pieces you get to buy, but that excitement definitely dwindles if you can only afford two or three things — max!
Luckily, Amazon has tons and tons of cute clothes for spring, and many of them totally look like they could be right off the racks at Zara. Ready to see our picks? We’ve got 21 favorites for you, and the price is right on all of them!
1. Our Absolute Favorite: The embroidered floral overlay on this Milumia dressto check it out on amazon is serious spring perfection!
2. We Also Love: This maxi dress from YESNOto check it out on amazon has those boho vibes we absolutely adore!
3. We Also Love: This ruffled Berryou shirt dressto check it out on amazon is an awesome way to combine chic and casual fashion!
4. Our Absolute Favorite: With puff sleeves and perforations, this Foshow knit topto check it out on amazon is going to be a compliment magnet!
5. We Also Love: This Meikulo ruffle camito check it out on amazon almost looks angelic!
6. We Also Love: How completely cute is this smocked off-shoulder top from BCBGenerationto check it out on amazon?
7. Our Absolute Favorite: A Zara-inspired list would not be complete without a satin skirt like this Soowalaoo stunnerto check it out on amazon!
8. We Also Love: This GRACE KARIN skirt to check it out on amazonhas it all going on: a twist knot, an asymmetrical hem and even a pleated section!
9. We Also Love: This crochet Kistore skirtto check it out on amazon will be perfect over your swimsuit on your next vacation!